CuLator Metal Eliminator & Stain Preventer
for Pools & Spas
WORKS GREAT IN SALT POOLS TOO!
CLICK TO VIEW PRODUCTS:
CuLator® Metal Eliminator and Stain Preventer acts like a sponge to rapidly remove and eliminate bad ionized metals from pools and spa water. Simply place a pre-measured PowerPak in the skimmer basket (or pump basket with GatorEgg). As water passes over the PowerPak, metals attach to the CuLator® and are trapped inside the bag. After use, toss in the garbage and the captured metals are eliminated from the water. It's Easy!
(PowerPak after use with iron bound inside)
Hold the PowerPak up with light behind it to see if there is any color change. The color change comes from the metal bound to the polymer inside the bag. This bound metal does not release back into the water.
NOTE: not all metals show color change (manganese) and some people may not be able to see the color. If you don't see any color, ask a friend to look with you.
Often the CuLator bag looks puffy (like a pillow) which is normal.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Works in fresh, hard and salt water.
- Works in a wide range of pH levels. (Optimal level is neutral.)
- No phosphates.
- Does not interact with other pool chemicals.
- Works with all sequestrants.
- Works with all metal-based algaecides.
- Works will all mineral-based water purification systems containing silver and copper (Nature 2, Frog, Pool Rx).
- Easy to use.
- Removes and eliminates metals from pool, spa and fountain water.
- Prevents metal stains.
- Simplifies pool chemistry.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Saves time and money.